2008-2010, Post-doctor (Assistant professor) at School of International Studies, Renmin University of China
2004-2008, Ph. D in Civil and Commercial Law at Law School, Peking University
2007-2008, Master of European Intellectual Property Law in Law School, Stockholm University
2002-2003, LL.M in Financial and Economic Law at Temple University Beasley School of Law (PA, U.S.A)
1998-2002, Bachelor in Economic Law in Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
2018-present, Associate professor at Silk Road School, RUC
2014-present, Associate professor of Sino-French Institute and International College, RUC
Corporate Governance and Internal Control
Legal Risk Management of Financial Institutions
Operational Risk, Internal Control and Legal Compliance
Investing China and its Legal Regulations
1. Corporate transformation and Governance. China Commercial Publishing House, 2020 edition.
2. Economic Law. Renmin University of China Press. The 11th 5 years National Planning Textbook, 2013 edition and 2015 edition.
3. Business Law--an Introduction. Renmin University of China Press, 2010 edition.
4. The Industrial Injury Remedy Reference Book. Law Press, 2010 edition.
5. Study on Limited Liability Company Shareholders’ Withdrawal Mechanism, China University of Politics Science and Law Press, 2009 edition.
1.Personal Bankruptcy in the Middle Kingdom: China’s Local Pilot Programs AND Half of a Bankruptcy System, The American Bankruptcy Law Journal, Vol.95, May, 2021. (U.S.A)
2.Research on the Copyright of Live Broadcast Pictures of Online Games, Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Social Science Edition),2021-05-31.
3.Risk Analysis of Mezzanine Financing Business of Commercial Banks, Journal of Inner Mongolia University (Philosophy and Social Science),2020-11-15.
4.Bankruptcy with Chinese Characteristics: Insolvency Administration in the People’s Republic of China, The American Bankruptcy Law Journal, Vol.94, May, 2020. (U.S.A)
5.Research on the Constituent Elements of Insiders Reverse Piercing the Corporate Veil, Journal of Zhejiang University (Humanities and Social Science Edition), 2017-08-03.
6.Limitation of Damage Compensation Function of Traffic Accident Tort Liability -- Based on Legal Economics and Empirical Investigation, Journal of Inner Mongolia University (Philosophy and Social Science), 2017-03-15.
7. Research on the Constituent Elements of Outsider Reverse Piercing the Corporate Veil, Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2016-10-09.
8. Research on Tort Liability and Insurance in Road Traffic Accidents -- from the Perspective of Law and Economics, Insurance Studies, 2016-05-20.
9. Legal and Economic Analysis of Product Liability, Collection of Papers on the Comparative Study of Chinese Legal System, 2015-06-01.（Taipei）
10.Discussion on the Free Riding Traffic Accident Tort Liability, Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University (Social Science Edition),2015-04-16.
C) Research Programs
1.Project name: The youth program of “12-5” planning program of Beijing Planning Office of Philosophy and Social Science
Research topics: The Re-Construction of Composing Elements to General Article of Tort Liability Law
2. Project name: National Social Science Research Fund Research Project
Research topics: Research on the Interaction between Tort Liability and Third Party Liability Insurance in Road Traffic Accidents
1.2015-2017, Full Time Associate Researcher of Civil and Commercial Legal Science Research Center of RUC
2.2019-present, Mediator of Jiangsu International Commercial Legal Service Center
3.2019-present, Mediator of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade / Suzhou Mediation Center of China International Chamber of Commerce
4.2014 Top 10 Class Advisor of RUC
5.2013 Second Prize, The 7th Youth Teachers’ Basic Teaching Skill Contest
6.2013 Teaching Award of Suzhou Campus of RUC
7.2012 Excellent Educators of SIP
8.2010 DAAD Exchange Scholar Award
9.2009 China Post-Doctor Research Award